Terms and Conditions
for Direct Bookings
- Cancellation Policy for individuals!
- If your booking is within 30 Days of the booking date 100% of payment is required. If your booking is further than 30+ days from your booking date 40% deposit is required
- All deposits made for firm bookings will be non-refundable in principle. Exceptions apply, as specified by the cancellation policy below.
- Bookings must be cancelled by giving notice to Vuyani in writing by confirmed electronic mail to email@example.com
- No refund will be given for no-shows or early check-outs.
- Vuyani Resorts treat deposit payments for firm bookings in case of a cancellation the following way:
- 2 calendar months (or earlier) prior to arrival at the lodge the 40% deposit payment can be fully transferred towards a booking of other dates. These new booking dates must be confirmed with the Booking Office within 5 days after the cancellation.
- Between 1 and 2 calendar months (or earlier) prior to arrival at the lodge = Half of the 40% deposit payment can be transferred towards another booking date. These new booking dates must be confirmed with the Booking Office within 5 days after the cancellation.
- 1 calendar month to 00 days prior to arrival at the lodge = 100% Cancellation fees of the 40% deposit payment applies In principle all deposit payments are non-refundable. But they can be used towards future bookings, under the above-outlined terms and conditions.
- A booking can only be cancelled and moved to new dates once.
- Vuyani Resorts cannot reimburse guests for safari cancellations that occurred outside of the lodge's management control.
- The Vuyani Resorts will not reimburse for no-shows, occurred as a direct result of third party events or performance failures, including, but not only, cases of flight cancellations, adverse weather conditions, illness, or any other events outside of the control of the management of the Vuyani Resorts.
- Credit Card Fees at the lodge.
- MasterCard and Visa payments processed at the lodge incur a 3.7% charge payable by the holder of the card.